Mentoring at times of crises : personal reflections on mentoring relationships during Covid19
AffiliationUniversity of Bedfordshire
Subject Categories::A900 Others in Medicine and Dentistry
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractCOVID-19 presented a huge challenge for practice, education and all interactions, and mentorship was no different. The purpose of this commentary is to reflect on the juxtaposition between mentors and mentees in dental education during COVID-19. This commentary will focus on the interaction between mentor/mentee outside clinical practice and in relation to supporting and mentoring dental practitioners in the context of postgraduate education. The aim is to share our learning from this experience with other dental educators beyond COVID-19.
CitationWassif HS, Wake C (2022) 'Mentoring at times of crises : personal reflections on mentoring relationships during Covid19', European Journal of Dental Education, (), pp.-.
PubMed Central IDPMC9347802
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Yellow - can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
- Bullous pemphigoid: associated diseases.
- Authors: Dahl MV
- Issue date: 1987 Jan-Mar
- Acanthosis palmaris in a patient with bullous pemphigoid.
- Authors: Razack EM, Premalatha S, Rao NR, Zahra A
- Issue date: 1987 Jan
- Bullous pemphigoid and malignancy: relationship to indirect immunofluorescent findings.
- Authors: Venencie PY, Rogers RS 3rd, Schroeter AL
- Issue date: 1984
- [Bullous pemphigoid associated with psoriasis].
- Authors: Mashkilleĭson AL, Golousenko IIu, Reznikova MM
- Issue date: 1983 Aug
- Bullous pemphigoid associated with renal carcinoma.
- Authors: Van Poppel H, Aswarie H, Baert L
- Issue date: 1988 Apr