Investigating the association between unhealthy dietary habits and obesity among Libyan adults
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe findings of the study reveal areas of action for Libyan researchers, clinicians, policymakers, and government officials about UEHs in the Libyan context. This could inform establishing and developing new interventions for preventing and controlling the obesity epidemic through food system improvements.
CitationLemamsha H, Randhawa G, Papadopoulos C (2022) 'Investigating the association between unhealthy dietary habits and obesity among Libyan adults', International journal of environmental research and public health, 19 (3), pp.1076-.
PubMed Central IDPMC8834426
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International
- Prevalence of Overweight and Obesity among Libyan Men and Women.
- Authors: Lemamsha H, Randhawa G, Papadopoulos C
- Issue date: 2019
- Perceived Environmental Factors Associated with Obesity in Libyan Men and Women.
- Authors: Lemamsha H, Papadopoulos C, Randhawa G
- Issue date: 2018 Feb 9
- Dietary behaviors, physical activity and sedentary lifestyle associated with overweight and obesity, and their socio-demographic correlates, among Pakistani primary school children.
- Authors: Mushtaq MU, Gull S, Mushtaq K, Shahid U, Shad MA, Akram J
- Issue date: 2011 Nov 25
- Association between breakfast intake with anthropometric measurements, blood pressure and food consumption behaviors among Iranian children and adolescents: the CASPIAN-IV study.
- Authors: Ahadi Z, Qorbani M, Kelishadi R, Ardalan G, Motlagh ME, Asayesh H, Zeynali M, Chinian M, Larijani B, Shafiee G, Heshmat R
- Issue date: 2015 Jun
- Eating habits and obesity among Lebanese university students.
- Authors: Yahia N, Achkar A, Abdallah A, Rizk S
- Issue date: 2008 Oct 30