Ending weight-related stigma as the lynchpin for tackling obesity: a comment on the contribution of the UK’s policy response to obesity in the COVID-19 pandemic
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGibson-Miller J, Chater A (2021) 'Ending weight-related stigma as the lynchpin for tackling obesity: a comment on the contribution of the UK’s policy response to obesity in the COVID-19 pandemic', Perspectives in Public Health, (), pp.-.
PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
JournalPerspectives in Public Health
- Tackling UK's mortality problem: covid-19 and other causes.
- Authors: Raleigh VS
- Issue date: 2020 Jun 11
- Science and policy in extremis: the UK's initial response to COVID-19.
- Authors: Birch J
- Issue date: 2021
- Covid-19 exposes the UK's broken food system.
- Authors: Shanks S, van Schalkwyk MC, McKee M
- Issue date: 2020 Aug 6
- The Right to Health in Times of Pandemic: What Can We Learn from the UK's Response to the COVID-19 Outbreak?
- Authors: Montel L, Kapilashrami A, Coleman MP, Allemani C
- Issue date: 2020 Dec
- Covid-19: Lessons from UK's pandemic response "cannot wait" for government inquiry, say MPs.
- Authors: Iacobucci G
- Issue date: 2021 Jul 24