Children, organ donation, and Islam: a report of an engagement day of Islamic scholars, young Muslims and pediatric transplant and donation professionals
AffiliationUniversity of Newcastle
University of Bedfordshire
Great Ormond St Hospital for Sick Children
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAktas M, Randhawa G, Brierley J (2020) 'Children, organ donation, and Islam: a report of an engagement day of Islamic scholars, young Muslims and pediatric transplant and donation professionals', Pediatric Transplantation, 24 (3), pp.-.
- Children, organ donation and Islam.
- Authors: Aktas M, Randhawa G, Brierley J
- Issue date: 2020 Apr
- Religio-ethical discussions on organ donation among Muslims in Europe: an example of transnational Islamic bioethics.
- Authors: Ghaly M
- Issue date: 2012 May
- Organ donation and Islam-challenges and opportunities.
- Authors: Sharif A
- Issue date: 2012 Sep 15
- Aspects of deceased organ donation in paediatrics.
- Authors: Brierley J, Hasan A
- Issue date: 2012 Jan
- Attitudes and behaviours of students from the faculty of theology regarding organ donation: a study from Turkey.
- Authors: Naçar M, Cetinkaya F, Baykan Z, Poyrazoğlu S
- Issue date: 2009 Dec