Children, organ donation, and Islam: a report of an engagement day of Islamic scholars, young Muslims and pediatric transplant and donation professionals
AffiliationUniversity of Newcastle
University of Bedfordshire
Great Ormond St Hospital for Sick Children
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAktas M, Randhawa G, Brierley J (2020) 'Children, organ donation, and Islam: a report of an engagement day of Islamic scholars, young Muslims and pediatric transplant and donation professionals', Pediatric Transplantation, 24 (3), pp.-.
- Islamic founding principles on organ transplantation and the evolution of Islamic scholarly opinions on the subject.
- Authors: Kuddus RH
- Issue date: 2014 Jul-Aug
- Organ donation and transplant: The Islamic perspective.
- Authors: Ali A, Ahmed T, Ayub A, Dano S, Khalid M, El-Dassouki N, Orchanian-Cheff A, Alibhai S, Mucsi I
- Issue date: 2020 Apr
- Religio-ethical discussions on organ donation among Muslims in Europe: an example of transnational Islamic bioethics.
- Authors: Ghaly M
- Issue date: 2012 May
- Relationships between Islamic religiosity and attitude toward deceased organ donation among American Muslims: a pilot study.
- Authors: Padela AI, Zaganjor H
- Issue date: 2014 Jun 27
- [Healthcare professionals' perceptions of Islamic beliefs and traditions as barriers to organ donation and transplantation in Algeria].
- Authors: Laidouni N, Briones-Vozmediano É, Garrido Clemente P, Gil González D
- Issue date: 2017 Mar - Apr