AffiliationUniversity of Bedfordshire
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractStudents do not always like speaking in class. The more confident talkers can sometimes overshadow more reserved students, who prefer to let others talk while they think things through.
CitationHenderson B, Webb M (2017) 'Student life - a playful way to learn.', Nursing Standard, 31 (49), pp.-.
PublisherRCN Publishing (RCNi)
- [Teaching hygiene and public health with student facilitators an attempt to enhance student participation].
- Authors: Yano E, Tamiya N, Murata K
- Issue date: 1999 Aug
- How student nurses' supernumerary status affects the way they think about nursing.
- Authors: Allan HT, Smith PA
- Issue date: 2009 Nov 3-9
- [Professor and mentor in surgery].
- Authors: Julien C
- Issue date: 1991 Dec
- Students' perception of a discussion-driven classroom environment in an upper-level ruminant nutrition course with small enrollment.
- Authors: Wattiaux MA, Crump P
- Issue date: 2006 Jan
- Does class attendance matter? Results from a second-year medical school dermatology cohort study.
- Authors: Eisen DB, Schupp CW, Isseroff RR, Ibrahimi OA, Ledo L, Armstrong AW
- Issue date: 2015 Jul