AffiliationUniversity of Bedfordshire
MetadataShow full item record
CitationWilson A. (2019) 'Antimicrobial resistance: what can nurses do?', British Journal of Nursing, 28 (1), pp.16-17.
PublisherMA Healthcare Ltd
JournalBritish Journal of Nursing
- Antimicrobial resistance stewardship: it's up to us all.
- Authors: Santy-Tomlinson J
- Issue date: 2018 Feb
- The Infusion Nurse's Role in Antibiotic Stewardship.
- Authors: Morgan SA
- Issue date: 2019 Mar/Apr
- Antibiotic stewardship: The role of clinical nurses and nurse educators.
- Authors: Sumner S, Forsyth S, Collette-Merrill K, Taylor C, Vento T, Veillette J, Webb B
- Issue date: 2018 Jan
- Exploring prescriber perspectives toward nurses' active involvement in antimicrobial stewardship: A qualitative study.
- Authors: Greendyke WG, Shelley AN, Zachariah P, Yoko Furuya E, Carter EJ
- Issue date: 2019 Oct
- New Advice on Antibiotics for Hospitalized Children.
- Authors: Potera C
- Issue date: 2019 Feb