Shh, BMP4 and IL-7 in the maintenance and differentiation of human CD34+ progenitor cells in the thymus
MetadataShow full item record
CitationFurmanski AL, Crompton T (2009) 'Shh, BMP4 and IL-7 in the maintenance and differentiation of human CD34+ progenitor cells in the thymus', Cell Cycle, 8 (23), pp.3810-.
PublisherTaylor & Francis
- Interplay between BMP4 and IL-7 in human intrathymic precursor cells.
- Authors: Varas A, Sacedón R, Hidalgo L, Martínez VG, Valencia J, Cejalvo T, Zapata A, Hernández-López C, Vicente A
- Issue date: 2009 Dec 15
- Sonic hedgehog regulates early human thymocyte differentiation by counteracting the IL-7-induced development of CD34+ precursor cells.
- Authors: Gutiérrez-Frías C, Sacedón R, Hernández-López C, Cejalvo T, Crompton T, Zapata AG, Varas A, Vicente A
- Issue date: 2004 Oct 15
- Maintenance of the BMP4-dependent stress erythropoiesis pathway in the murine spleen requires hedgehog signaling.
- Authors: Perry JM, Harandi OF, Porayette P, Hegde S, Kannan AK, Paulson RF
- Issue date: 2009 Jan 22
- CD34-expressing human thymocyte precursors proliferate in response to interleukin-7 but have lost myeloid differentiation potential.
- Authors: Schmitt C, Ktorza S, Sarun S, Blanc C, De Jong R, Debre P
- Issue date: 1993 Dec 15
- Efficient differentiation of human pluripotent stem cells into functional CD34+ progenitor cells by combined modulation of the MEK/ERK and BMP4 signaling pathways.
- Authors: Park SW, Jun Koh Y, Jeon J, Cho YH, Jang MJ, Kang Y, Kim MJ, Choi C, Sook Cho Y, Chung HM, Koh GY, Han YM
- Issue date: 2010 Dec 16