Shh, BMP4 and IL-7 in the maintenance and differentiation of human CD34+ progenitor cells in the thymus
MetadataShow full item record
CitationFurmanski AL, Crompton T (2009) 'Shh, BMP4 and IL-7 in the maintenance and differentiation of human CD34+ progenitor cells in the thymus', Cell Cycle, 8 (23), pp.3810-.
PublisherTaylor & Francis
- Interplay between BMP4 and IL-7 in human intrathymic precursor cells.
- Authors: Varas A, Sacedón R, Hidalgo L, Martínez VG, Valencia J, Cejalvo T, Zapata A, Hernández-López C, Vicente A
- Issue date: 2009 Dec 15
- Sonic hedgehog regulates early human thymocyte differentiation by counteracting the IL-7-induced development of CD34+ precursor cells.
- Authors: Gutiérrez-Frías C, Sacedón R, Hernández-López C, Cejalvo T, Crompton T, Zapata AG, Varas A, Vicente A
- Issue date: 2004 Oct 15
- Effects of IL-7 on early human thymocyte progenitor cells in vitro and in SCID-hu Thy/Liv mice.
- Authors: Napolitano LA, Stoddart CA, Hanley MB, Wieder E, McCune JM
- Issue date: 2003 Jul 15
- Maintenance of the BMP4-dependent stress erythropoiesis pathway in the murine spleen requires hedgehog signaling.
- Authors: Perry JM, Harandi OF, Porayette P, Hegde S, Kannan AK, Paulson RF
- Issue date: 2009 Jan 22
- BMP4 regulates vascular progenitor development in human embryonic stem cells through a Smad-dependent pathway.
- Authors: Bai H, Gao Y, Arzigian M, Wojchowski DM, Wu WS, Wang ZZ
- Issue date: 2010 Feb 1