Hedgehog signalling promotes Th2-differentiation in naive human CD4 T-cells
AuthorsYánez, Diana C.
Chawda, Mira Manilal
Furmanski, Anna L.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractOriginal journal article Abstract: Here we show that differentiation of human naïve CD4 T-cells to Th2 is promoted by Hedgehog signaling and attenuated by SMO-inhibition. As Hedgehog proteins are produced by epithelial tissues this finding is important to understanding atopic disease.
CitationYánez DC, Lau CI, Chawda MM, Ross S, Furmanski AL, Crompton T. (2019) 'Hedgehog signalling promotes Th2-differentiation in naive human CD4 T-cells', Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, 144 (5), pp.1419-1423.
PubMed Central IDPMC6843897
SponsorsMRC, Wellcome, Asthma UK, SENESCYT, GOS NIHR BRC, Pfizer
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Green - can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
- Gli2 Mediated Activation of Hedgehog Signaling Attenuates Acute Pancreatitis via Balancing Inflammatory Cytokines in Mice.
- Authors: Liu Z, Lai K, Xie Y, He X, Zhou X
- Issue date: 2018
- Differentiation of naive CD4+ T cells towards T helper 2 cells is not impaired in rheumatoid arthritis patients.
- Authors: van Roon JA, Glaudemans CA, Bijlsma JW, Lafeber FP
- Issue date: 2003
- Signaling through Itk promotes T helper 2 differentiation via negative regulation of T-bet.
- Authors: Miller AT, Wilcox HM, Lai Z, Berg LJ
- Issue date: 2004 Jul
- FGFR1 promotes the stem cell-like phenotype of FGFR1-amplified non-small cell lung cancer cells through the Hedgehog pathway.
- Authors: Ji W, Yu Y, Li Z, Wang G, Li F, Xia W, Lu S
- Issue date: 2016 Mar 22
- TSC1 and TSC2 regulate cilia length and canonical Hedgehog signaling via different mechanisms.
- Authors: Rosengren T, Larsen LJ, Pedersen LB, Christensen ST, Møller LB
- Issue date: 2018 Jul