Associations of sitting behaviour patterns with cardiometabolic risk in children: the Sit Less for Health Cross-Sectional Study
AuthorsStockwell, Stephanie L.
Smith, Lindsey Rachel
Weaver, Hannah M.
Hankins, Daniella J.
Bailey, Daniel Paul
MetadataShow full item record
CitationStockwell SL, Smith LR, Weaver HM, Hankins DJ, Bailey DP (2019) 'Associations of sitting behaviour patterns with cardiometabolic risk in children: the Sit Less for Health Cross-Sectional Study', Journal of Physical Activity and Health, 16 (10), pp.836-842.
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Blue - can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
- Associations of context-specific sitting time with markers of cardiometabolic risk in Australian adults.
- Authors: Dempsey PC, Hadgraft NT, Winkler EAH, Clark BK, Buman MP, Gardiner PA, Owen N, Lynch BM, Dunstan DW
- Issue date: 2018 Nov 20
- Time spent in sedentary posture is associated with waist circumference and cardiovascular risk.
- Authors: Tigbe WW, Granat MH, Sattar N, Lean MEJ
- Issue date: 2017 May
- Can Replacing Sitting Time with Standing Time Improve Adolescents' Cardiometabolic Health?
- Authors: Moura BP, Rufino RL, Faria RC, Sasaki JE, Amorim PRS
- Issue date: 2019 Aug 27
- Associations of objectively measured sedentary behaviour and physical activity with markers of cardiometabolic health.
- Authors: Henson J, Yates T, Biddle SJ, Edwardson CL, Khunti K, Wilmot EG, Gray LJ, Gorely T, Nimmo MA, Davies MJ
- Issue date: 2013 May
- Replacing sitting time with standing or stepping: associations with cardio-metabolic risk biomarkers.
- Authors: Healy GN, Winkler EA, Owen N, Anuradha S, Dunstan DW
- Issue date: 2015 Oct 14