Digest: Drivers of coral diversification in a major marine biodiversity hotspot*
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis article corresponds to Huang, D., E. E. Goldberg, L. M. Chou, and K. Roy. 2018. The origin and evolution of coral species richness in a marine biodiversity hotspot. Evolution.https://doi.org/10.1111/evo.13402.
CitationPérez-Escobar O., Cass S., Dodsworth S. (2018) 'Digest: Drivers of coral diversification in a major marine biodiversity hotspot*', Evolution, 72 (2), pp.406-408.
PublisherSociety for the Study of Evolution
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Yellow - can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
- Coral reefs as drivers of cladogenesis: expanding coral reefs, cryptic extinction events, and the development of biodiversity hotspots.
- Authors: Cowman PF, Bellwood DR
- Issue date: 2011 Dec
- Expectations and Outcomes of Reserve Network Performance following Re-zoning of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park.
- Authors: Emslie MJ, Logan M, Williamson DH, Ayling AM, MacNeil MA, Ceccarelli D, Cheal AJ, Evans RD, Johns KA, Jonker MJ, Miller IR, Osborne K, Russ GR, Sweatman HP
- Issue date: 2015 Apr 20
- Assessing baseline levels of coral health in a newly established marine protected area in a global scuba diving hotspot.
- Authors: Hein MY, Lamb JB, Scott C, Willis BL
- Issue date: 2015 Feb
- Plate tectonics drive tropical reef biodiversity dynamics.
- Authors: Leprieur F, Descombes P, Gaboriau T, Cowman PF, Parravicini V, Kulbicki M, Melián CJ, de Santana CN, Heine C, Mouillot D, Bellwood DR, Pellissier L
- Issue date: 2016 May 6
- The evolution of fishes and corals on reefs: form, function and interdependence.
- Authors: Bellwood DR, Goatley CH, Bellwood O
- Issue date: 2017 May