The Shoreham Airshow crash: personal reflections of the immediate medical responders
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEastman K, Kemp AE (2016) 'The Shoreham Airshow crash: personal reflections of the immediate medical responders', The British journal of general practice : the journal of the Royal College of General Practitioners, 66 (644), pp.-.
PublisherRoyal College of General Practitioners
JournalThe British journal of general practice : the journal of the Royal College of General Practitioners
PubMed Central IDPMC4758481
- Emergency mental health: lessons learned from flight 3407.
- Authors: Homish GG, Frazer BS, McCartan DP, Billittier AJ 4th
- Issue date: 2010 Dec
- [Public health care after aviation accident in Bijlmermeer; long-term sequelae].
- Authors: van der Meer JW
- Issue date: 1999 Nov 20
- The Ramstein airshow disaster.
- Authors: Martin TE
- Issue date: 1990 Feb
- Similarity of prior trauma exposure as a determinant of chronic stress responding to an airline disaster.
- Authors: Dougall AL, Herberman HB, Delahanty DL, Inslicht SS, Baum A
- Issue date: 2000 Apr
- Lessons from La Guardia.
- Authors: Nordberg M
- Issue date: 1992 Jul