Genome sequence of the mycotoxigenic crop pathogen Fusarium proliferatum strain ITEM 2341 from date palm
AuthorsAlmiman, Bandar F.
Shittu, Taiwo Adewale
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractFusarium proliferatum is a widely distributed fungal pathogen associated with more than 26 crop species important in global food security. Its strong mycotoxigenic capability with potential impacts on human and animal health is well recognized. In this work, we report the draft genome sequence of F. proliferatum strain ITEM 2341, originally isolated from date palm, providing a platform for further comparative and functional genomic investigations.
CitationAlmiman BF, Shittu TA, Muthumeenakshi S, Baroncelli R, Sreenivasaprasad S (2018) 'Genome sequence of the mycotoxigenic crop pathogen Fusarium proliferatum strain ITEM 2341 from date palm', Microbiology resource announcements, 7 (9), pp.e00964-.
PublisherAmerican Society for Microbiology
PubMed Central IDPMC6256521
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
- Genome Sequence of Fusarium graminearum ITEM 124 (ATCC 56091), a Mycotoxigenic Plant Pathogen.
- Authors: Zapparata A, Da Lio D, Somma S, Vicente Muñoz I, Malfatti L, Vannacci G, Moretti A, Baroncelli R, Sarrocco S
- Issue date: 2017 Nov 9
- Pathogenicity of Toxigenic Fusarium proliferatum from Date Palm in Saudi Arabia.
- Authors: Abdalla MY, Al-Rokibah A, Moretti A, Mulè G
- Issue date: 2000 Mar
- Genetic variability and fumonisin production by Fusarium proliferatum isolated from durum wheat grains in Argentina.
- Authors: Palacios SA, Susca A, Haidukowski M, Stea G, Cendoya E, Ramírez ML, Chulze SN, Farnochi MC, Moretti A, Torres AM
- Issue date: 2015 May 18
- Identification and Characterization of Fusarium proliferatum, a New Species of Fungi that Cause Fungal Keratitis.
- Authors: Sun S, Lui Q, Han L, Ma Q, He S, Li X, Zhang H, Zhang J, Liu X, Wang L
- Issue date: 2018 Mar 20
- Fusarium proliferatum - Causal agent of garlic bulb rot in Spain: Genetic variability and mycotoxin production.
- Authors: Gálvez L, Urbaniak M, Waśkiewicz A, Stępień Ł, Palmero D
- Issue date: 2017 Oct