Public knowledge and attitudes towards consent policies for organ donation in Europe: a systematic review
Reiger-Van de Wijdeven, Jeantine
AffiliationEuropean Society for Organ Transplantation
University of Granada
University of La Laguna
King’s College London
Babes-Bolyai University of Cluj
University of Bedfordshire
Dutch Transplant Foundation
University Medical Center Göttingen
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMolina-Pérez A, Rodríguez-Arias D, Delgado-Rodríguez J, Morgan M, Frunza M, Randhawa G, Reiger-Van de Wijdeven J, Schiks E,, Wöhlke S, Schicktanz S (2019) 'Public knowledge and attitudes towards consent policies for organ donation in Europe: a systematic review', Transplantation Reviews, 33 (1), pp.1-8.
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Green - can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
- [Level of information of students at the University of Regensburg concerning organ donation and transplantation--informed or not informed consent in organ donation?].
- Authors: Banas B, Bleyer B, Eckert M, Gruber H, Pfirstinger J, Schaller O, Dietl B
- Issue date: 2013 Apr
- Organ procurement organizations Internet enrollment for organ donation: abandoning informed consent.
- Authors: Woien S, Rady MY, Verheijde JL, McGregor J
- Issue date: 2006 Dec 22
- Organ and tissue donation: a survey of nurse's knowledge and educational needs in an adult ITU.
- Authors: Collins TJ
- Issue date: 2005 Aug
- Factors Affecting the Decision to Grant Consent for Organ Donation: A Survey of Adults in England.
- Authors: Webb G, Phillips N, Reddiford S, Neuberger J
- Issue date: 2015 Jul
- A culturally competent approach to exploring barriers in organ donation consent among Haitian immigrants: formative focus group findings and implications.
- Authors: Dunleavy VO
- Issue date: 2013 Dec