Crabbe, M. James C.
AffiliationChinese Academy of Sciences
University of Oxford
University of Bedfordshire
Nanjing Normal University
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractOn the morning of September 25th 2017, grievous news spread from the remote Ordos region of Inner Mongolia to Fudan University campus in Shanghai. Professor Yang Zhong, a famous botanist and the Dean of Fudan University’s graduate school, passed away in a tragic car accident while on a business trip.
CitationChen F, Lu B, Crabbe MJC, Zhao J, Zhong B, Geng Y, Zheng Y, Wang H (2017) 'Dr. Yang Zhong: An explorer on the road forever', Protein and Cell 9 (2) 141-144
JournalProtein and Cell
PubMed Central IDPMC5818370
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Green - can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
- Professor Hong-Yuan Yang (1933-2010).
- Authors: Sun M, Liu CM
- Issue date: 2011 Jan
- The symbol of spread of modern Western botany into China: Chih-wu hsüeh, an unconventional translation in the late Qing dynasty.
- Authors: Zhang H
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- Obituary. Prof Dr Dr h.c. Andre E. Lauchli.
- Authors: Mühling KH
- Issue date: 2015 Mar
- Comparative study of the introduction of modern botany in Japan and China.
- Authors: Métailié G
- Issue date: 2002 Mar
- A tribute to my supervisor Professor Zhengyi Wu.
- Authors: Zhou Z
- Issue date: 2018 Oct