Ganoderic acid A potentiates antioxidant effect and protection of mitochondrial membrane and reduction the apoptosis rate in primary hippocampal neurons treated with magnesium free medium
MetadataShow full item record
CitationJiang ZM, Qin HB, Wang SQ, Guo J, Yang ZW, Zhou SB (2017) 'Ganoderic acid A potentiates antioxidant effect and protection of mitochondrial membrane and reduction the apoptosis rate in primary hippocampal neurons treated with magnesium free medium', Pharmazie 73 (2) 87-91
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
- Ganoderic acid T from Ganoderma lucidum mycelia induces mitochondria mediated apoptosis in lung cancer cells.
- Authors: Tang W, Liu JW, Zhao WM, Wei DZ, Zhong JJ
- Issue date: 2006 Dec 23
- Neuroprotective effects of the Chinese Yi-Qi-Bu-Shen recipe extract on injury of rat hippocampal neurons induced by hypoxia/reoxygenation.
- Authors: Liu DS, Zhou YH, Liang ES, Li W, Lin WW, Chen FF, Gao W
- Issue date: 2013 Jan 9
- Neuroprotective effects of lotus seedpod procyanidins on extremely low frequency electromagnetic field-induced neurotoxicity in primary cultured hippocampal neurons.
- Authors: Yin C, Luo X, Duan Y, Duan W, Zhang H, He Y, Sun G, Sun X
- Issue date: 2016 Aug
- Protective effects of Rg2 on hypoxia-induced neuronal damage in hippocampal neurons.
- Authors: Shuangyan W, Ruowu S, Hongli N, Bei Z, Yong S
- Issue date: 2012 Feb
- 4'-Chlorodiazepam is neuroprotective against amyloid-beta in organotypic hippocampal cultures.
- Authors: Arbo BD, Hoppe JB, Rodrigues K, Garcia-Segura LM, Salbego CG, Ribeiro MF
- Issue date: 2017 Jul