MetadataShow full item record
CitationFurmanski, A.L., Crompton, T. (2015) 'Gli2, hedgehog and TCR signalling' Oncotarget 6 (28) 24592-24593
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
- GLI2 mutations as a cause of hypopituitarism.
- Authors: Cohen LE
- Issue date: 2012 Aug
- The transcriptional activator Gli2 modulates T-cell receptor signalling through attenuation of AP-1 and NFκB activity.
- Authors: Furmanski AL, Barbarulo A, Solanki A, Lau CI, Sahni H, Saldana JI, D'Acquisto F, Crompton T
- Issue date: 2015 Jun 1
- BRG1 interacts with GLI2 and binds Mef2c gene in a hedgehog signalling dependent manner during in vitro cardiomyogenesis.
- Authors: Fair JV, Voronova A, Bosiljcic N, Rajgara R, Blais A, Skerjanc IS
- Issue date: 2016 Aug 2
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase 1A1 stabilizes transcription factor Gli2 and enhances the activity of Hedgehog signaling in hepatocellular cancer.
- Authors: Yan Z, Xu L, Zhang J, Lu Q, Luo S, Xu L
- Issue date: 2016 Mar 18
- GLI2 regulates TGF-β1 in human CD4+ T cells: implications in cancer and HIV pathogenesis.
- Authors: Furler RL, Uittenbogaart CH
- Issue date: 2012