MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe 8th International Conference on Oncolytic Virus Therapeutics meeting was held from April 10-13, 2014, in Oxford, United Kingdom. It brought together experts in the field of oncolytics from Europe, Asia, Australasia, and the Americas and provided a unique opportunity to hear the latest research findings in oncolytic virotherapy. Presentations of recent work were delivered in an informal and intimate setting afforded by a small group of attendees and an exquisitely focused conference topic. Here we describe the oral presentations and enable the reader to share in the benefits of bringing together experts to share their findings.
CitationGuinn, B.A., Braidwood, L., Parker, A., Peng, K.W., & Seymour, L. (2014) '8th international conference on oncolytic virus therapeutics'. Human Gene Therapy, vol 25 (12) pp.1062-84
PublisherMary Ann Liebert
JournalHuman gene therapy
- Turning cold tumours hot: oncolytic virotherapy gets up close and personal with other therapeutics at the 11th Oncolytic Virus Conference.
- Authors: Dyer A, Baugh R, Chia SL, Frost S, Iris, Jacobus EJ, Khalique H, Pokrovska TD, Scott EM, Taverner WK, Seymour LW, Lei J
- Issue date: 2019 Mar
- United virus: the oncolytic tag-team against cancer!
- Authors: Le Boeuf F, Bell JC
- Issue date: 2010 Apr-Jun
- Recent progress in the battle between oncolytic viruses and tumours.
- Authors: Parato KA, Senger D, Forsyth PA, Bell JC
- Issue date: 2005 Dec
- 4th European Seminars in Virology on Oncogenic and Oncolytic Viruses, in Bertinoro (Bologna), Italy.
- Authors: Reale A, Messa L, Vitiello A, Loregian A, Palù G
- Issue date: 2017 Oct
- Editorial overview: Oncolytic viruses--replicating virus therapeutics for the treatment of cancer.
- Authors: Bell JC, McFadden G
- Issue date: 2015 Aug