A survey of first year student nurses' experiences of learning blood pressure measurement
AffiliationLondon South Bank University
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBaillie, L. and Curzio, J. (2009) 'A survey of first year student nurses' experiences of learning blood pressure measurement', Nurse Education in Practice, 9 (1), pp.61-71.
JournalNurse education in practice
- Pre-registration nursing student's quality of practice learning: Clinical learning environment inventory (actual) questionnaire.
- Authors: Shivers E, Hasson F, Slater P
- Issue date: 2017 Aug
- Student and educator experiences of maternal-child simulation-based learning: a systematic review of qualitative evidence protocol.
- Authors: MacKinnon K, Marcellus L, Rivers J, Gordon C, Ryan M, Butcher D
- Issue date: 2015 Jan
- Bachelor of Midwifery students' experiences of achieving competencies: the role of the midwife preceptor.
- Authors: Licqurish S, Seibold C
- Issue date: 2008 Dec
- Preparing students to competently measure blood pressure in the real-world environment: a comparison between New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
- Authors: Bland M, Ousey K
- Issue date: 2012 Jan
- Student nurses' perception of independence of supervision during clinical nursing practice.
- Authors: Löfmark A, Candidate, Carlsson M, Wikblad K
- Issue date: 2001 Jan