The changing nature of organ procurement policies and the implications for the UK
AffiliationUniversity of Luton
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRandhawa, G. (2001) 'The changing nature of organ procurement policies and the implications for the UK', Journal of Health & Social Policy,12 (3)pp.53-74.
PublisherHaworth Press (now Taylor & Francis)
- A systematic review of presumed consent systems for deceased organ donation.
- Authors: Rithalia A, McDaid C, Suekarran S, Norman G, Myers L, Sowden A
- Issue date: 2009 May
- Using reciprocity to motivate organ donations.
- Authors: Nadel MS, Nadel CA
- Issue date: 2005 Winter
- How to increase organ donation: does opting out have a role?
- Authors: Rudge CJ, Buggins E
- Issue date: 2012 Jan 27
- Incentives for organ donation: pros and cons.
- Authors: Chkhotua A
- Issue date: 2012 Jul-Aug
- Could the organ shortage ever be met?
- Authors: Levitt M
- Issue date: 2015