Developing culturally competent renal services in the United Kingdom: tackling inequalities in health
AffiliationUniversity of Luton
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRandhawa, G. (2003) 'Developing culturally competent renal services in the United Kingdom: tackling inequalities in health', Transplantation Proceedings, 35 (1)pp.21-3.
- Renal health disparities in the United Kingdom: a focus on ethnicity.
- Authors: Randhawa G
- Issue date: 2010 Jan
- Health systems in the United kingdom and their role in increasing equity.
- Authors: Davidson L
- Issue date: 2003 Sep
- Off target: a critical review of setting goals for reducing health inequalities in the United Kingdom.
- Authors: Bauld L, Day P, Judge K
- Issue date: 2008
- A comparative health policy travelling seminar.
- Authors: Gorovitz S
- Issue date: 1995 Nov
- Comparing world health-care systems: does quality translate?
- Authors: D'Ambrosia R, Kilpatrick JA
- Issue date: 2001 Apr