Psychological disorder amongst refugee and migrant schoolchildren in London
AffiliationBarnet, Enfield & Haringey NHS Mental Health Trust
Haringey NHS Teaching Primary Care Trust
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLeavey, G., Hollins, K., King, M., Barnes, J., Papadopoulos, C. & Grayson, K. (2004) 'Psychological disorder amongst refugee and migrant schoolchildren in london', Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology, 39 (3), pp.191-195.
- Psychological distress and mental health service contact of unaccompanied asylum-seeking children.
- Authors: Sanchez-Cao E, Kramer T, Hodes M
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- Emotional and behavioural problems amongst Afghan unaccompanied asylum-seeking children: results from a large-scale cross-sectional study.
- Authors: Bronstein I, Montgomery P, Ott E
- Issue date: 2013 May
- Mental, neurological, and substance use problems among refugees in primary health care: analysis of the Health Information System in 90 refugee camps.
- Authors: Kane JC, Ventevogel P, Spiegel P, Bass JK, van Ommeren M, Tol WA
- Issue date: 2014 Nov 24
- The physical and mental health problems of refugee and migrant fathers: findings from an Australian population-based study of children and their families.
- Authors: Giallo R, Riggs E, Lynch C, Vanpraag D, Yelland J, Szwarc J, Duell-Piening P, Tyrell L, Casey S, Brown SJ
- Issue date: 2017 Nov 17
- Mental health of refugee children: comparative study.
- Authors: Fazel M, Stein A
- Issue date: 2003 Jul 19