The antecedents of violence and aggression within psychiatric in-patient settings
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPapadopoulos, C. et al (2012) 'The antecedents of violence and aggression within psychiatric in-patient settings' Acta Psychiatr Scand 125 (6):425-39
JournalActa psychiatrica Scandinavica
- Patient and visitor violence towards staff on medical and psychiatric wards in India.
- Authors: Raveesh BN, Lepping P, Lanka SV, Turner J, Krishna M
- Issue date: 2015 Feb
- Prevention and management of aggression training and violent incidents on U.K. Acute psychiatric wards.
- Authors: Bowers L, Nijman H, Allan T, Simpson A, Warren J, Turner L
- Issue date: 2006 Jul
- Characteristics of violent behaviour in acute psychiatric in-patients: a 5-year Italian study.
- Authors: Grassi L, Peron L, Marangoni C, Zanchi P, Vanni A
- Issue date: 2001 Oct
- Inpatient verbal aggression: content, targets and patient characteristics.
- Authors: Stewart D, Bowers L
- Issue date: 2013 Apr
- Violence Factors and Debriefing in Psychiatric Inpatient Care: A Review.
- Authors: Asikainen J, Vehviläinen-Julkunen K, Repo-Tiihonen E, Louheranta O
- Issue date: 2020 May 1