Factors influencing stigma: a comparison of Greek-Cypriot and English attitudes towards mental illness in north London
AffiliationSt. Ann's Hospital
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPapadopoulos, C., Leavey, G., Vincent, C. (2002) 'Factors influencing stigma: a comparison of Greek-Cypriot and English attitudes towards mental illness in north London' Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology 37 (9):430-4
- Openness to help-seeking for mental illness among Greek-Cypriots.
- Authors: Alexi N, Moore K, Argyrides M
- Issue date: 2018 Dec 1
- Greek Cypriot attitudes toward Turkish Cypriots and Turkish immigrants.
- Authors: Danielidou L, Horvath P
- Issue date: 2006 Aug
- Mental health and primary care in ethnic groups Greek Cypriots in London: a preliminary investigation.
- Authors: Adamopoulou A, Garyfallos G, Bouras N, Kouloumas G
- Issue date: 1990 Winter
- 'Individualism-collectivism' as an explanatory device for mental illness stigma.
- Authors: Papadopoulos C, Foster J, Caldwell K
- Issue date: 2013 Jun
- Stigma among Singaporean youth: a cross-sectional study on adolescent attitudes towards serious mental illness and social tolerance in a multiethnic population.
- Authors: Pang S, Liu J, Mahesh M, Chua BY, Shahwan S, Lee SP, Vaingankar JA, Abdin E, Fung DSS, Chong SA, Subramaniam M
- Issue date: 2017 Oct 16