A randomized controlled trial of a brief intervention for families of patients with a first episode of psychosis
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLeavey, G., Gulamhussein, S., Papadopoulos, C., Johnson-Sabine, E., Blizard, B. & King, M. (2004) 'A randomized controlled trial of a brief intervention for families of patients with a first episode of psychosis', Psychological Medicine, 34 (3), pp.423-431.
- Moderated online social therapy for carers of young people recovering from first-episode psychosis: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: Gleeson J, Lederman R, Herrman H, Koval P, Eleftheriadis D, Bendall S, Cotton SM, Alvarez-Jimenez M
- Issue date: 2017 Jan 17
- Primary caregivers' satisfaction with clinicians' response to them as informal carers of young people with first-episode psychosis: a qualitative study.
- Authors: McCann TV, Lubman DI, Clark E
- Issue date: 2012 Jan
- [What support of young presenting a first psychotic episode, when schooling is being challenged?]
- Authors: Vacheron MN, Veyrat-Masson H, Wehbe E
- Issue date: 2017 Dec
- Service user and carer experiences of seeking help for a first episode of psychosis: a UK qualitative study.
- Authors: Tanskanen S, Morant N, Hinton M, Lloyd-Evans B, Crosby M, Killaspy H, Raine R, Pilling S, Johnson S
- Issue date: 2011 Sep 30
- What do relatives experience when supporting someone in early psychosis?
- Authors: Wainwright LD, Glentworth D, Haddock G, Bentley R, Lobban F
- Issue date: 2015 Mar