Events preceding changes in conflict and containment rates on acute psychiatric wards
AffiliationUniversity of Bedfordshire
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPapadopoulos, C., Bowers, L., Quirk, A., Khanom, H. (2012) 'Events preceding changes in conflict and containment rates on acute psychiatric wards' Psychiatric services 63 (1):40-7
SponsorsNational Institute for Health Research (NIHR) under grant RP-PG-0707-10081 and supported by the NIHR Mental Health Research Network
- Preliminary outcomes of a trial to reduce conflict and containment on acute psychiatric wards: City Nurses.
- Authors: Bowers L, Brennan G, Flood C, Lipang M, Oladapo P
- Issue date: 2006 Apr
- Patients' feelings about ward nursing regimes and involvement in rule construction.
- Authors: Alexander J
- Issue date: 2006 Oct
- Nursing staff numbers and their relationship to conflict and containment rates on psychiatric wards-a cross sectional time series poisson regression study.
- Authors: Bowers L, Crowder M
- Issue date: 2012 Jan
- On conflict, containment and the relationship between them.
- Authors: Bowers L
- Issue date: 2006 Sep
- Correlation between levels of conflict and containment on acute psychiatric wards: the city-128 study.
- Authors: Bowers L, Stewart D, Papadopoulos C, Iennaco JD
- Issue date: 2013 May 1