Differentially expressed proteins of MCF-7 human breast cancer cells affected by Zilongjin, a complementary Chinese herbal medicine.
AffiliationBeijing Cancer Hospital & Institute
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractZilongjin, a complementary Chinese herbal medicine, has been used to alleviate the adverse effects of chemotherapeutic drugs in cancer therapy. However, the mechanisms of anti-cancer activity of Zilongjin are still largely unkonwn.
CitationTian, Z., Li, Z., Zhou, S., Liang, Y., He, D., Wang, D. (2010) 'Differentially expressed proteins of MCF-7 human breast cancer cells affected by Zilongjin, a complementary Chinese herbal medicine', Proteomics. Clinical applications 4 (5):550-559
- Shu-Gan-Liang-Xue Decoction, a Chinese herbal formula, down-regulates the expression of steroid sulfatase genes in human breast carcinoma MCF-7 cells.
- Authors: Zhang Y, Li PP
- Issue date: 2010 Feb 17
- [Review on experimental research of Chinese herbal medicine intervenion for breast cancer].
- Authors: Zhou QM, Su SB
- Issue date: 2007 Sep
- Inhibition of metastasis, angiogenesis, and tumor growth by Chinese herbal cocktail Tien-Hsien Liquid.
- Authors: Chia JS, Du JL, Hsu WB, Sun A, Chiang CP, Wang WB
- Issue date: 2010 Apr 30
- The extract of huanglian, a medicinal herb, induces cell growth arrest and apoptosis by upregulation of interferon-beta and TNF-alpha in human breast cancer cells.
- Authors: Kang JX, Liu J, Wang J, He C, Li FP
- Issue date: 2005 Nov
- Gene expression profiling revealed survivin as a target of 3,3'-diindolylmethane-induced cell growth inhibition and apoptosis in breast cancer cells.
- Authors: Rahman KW, Li Y, Wang Z, Sarkar SH, Sarkar FH
- Issue date: 2006 May 1