Exposure to environmental hexachlorocyclohexane (HCH) and dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane (DDT) among rural children in north eastern China.
AffiliationHarbin Medical University
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo assess HCH and DDT exposure levels and associated risk factors among 262 children aged 6-10 years in a northeastern rural area of China between April and May of 2008.
CitationLu, Y., Zhou, S., Li, B. (2010) 'Exposure to environmental hexachlorocyclohexane (HCH) and dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane (DDT) among rural children in north eastern China', Biomedical and environmental sciences 23 (3):230-233
- Concentrations and potential health hazards of organochlorine pesticides in (shallow) groundwater of Taihu Lake region, China.
- Authors: Wu C, Luo Y, Gui T, Huang Y
- Issue date: 2014 Feb 1
- Factors predicting organochlorine pesticide levels in pregnant Latina women living in a United States agricultural area.
- Authors: Bradman AS, Schwartz JM, Fenster L, Barr DB, Holland NT, Eskenazi B
- Issue date: 2007 Jul
- Integrated pest management and residue levels of dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane (DDT) and hexachlorocyclohexane (HCH) in water samples from rural areas in Gujarat State, India.
- Authors: Kashyap R, Bhatnagar VK, Saiyed HN
- Issue date: 2002 Jul-Aug
- Serum levels of organochlorine pesticides in the French adult population: the French National Nutrition and Health Study (ENNS), 2006-2007.
- Authors: Saoudi A, Fréry N, Zeghnoun A, Bidondo ML, Deschamps V, Göen T, Garnier R, Guldner L
- Issue date: 2014 Feb 15
- Current internal exposure to pesticides in children and adolescents in Germany: blood plasma levels of pentachlorophenol (PCP), lindane (gamma-HCH), and dichloro(diphenyl)ethylene (DDE), a biostable metabolite of dichloro(diphenyl)trichloroethane (DDT).
- Authors: Heudorf U, Angerer J, Drexler H
- Issue date: 2003 Oct