Students' and facilitators' perceptions of simulation in practice learning.
AffiliationLondon South Bank University
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBaillie, L. & Curzio, J. (2009) 'Students' and facilitators' perceptions of simulation in practice learning', Nurse Education in Practice, 9 (5), pp.297-306
JournalNurse Education in Practice
- Student and educator experiences of maternal-child simulation-based learning: a systematic review of qualitative evidence protocol.
- Authors: MacKinnon K, Marcellus L, Rivers J, Gordon C, Ryan M, Butcher D
- Issue date: 2015 Jan
- Evaluating best educational practices, student satisfaction, and self-confidence in simulation: A descriptive study.
- Authors: Zapko KA, Ferranto MLG, Blasiman R, Shelestak D
- Issue date: 2018 Jan
- The relationship between facilitators' questions and the level of reflection in postsimulation debriefing.
- Authors: Husebø SE, Dieckmann P, Rystedt H, Søreide E, Friberg F
- Issue date: 2013 Jun
- Student experiences and mentor views of the use of simulation for learning.
- Authors: Moule P, Wilford A, Sales R, Lockyer L
- Issue date: 2008 Oct
- Medical students' and facilitators' experiences of an Early Professional Contact course: active and motivated students, strained facilitators.
- Authors: von Below B, Hellquist G, Rödjer S, Gunnarsson R, Björkelund C, Wahlqvist M
- Issue date: 2008 Dec 2