Prevalence and severity of external auditory exostoses in breath-hold divers.
AffiliationUniversity of Bedfordshire
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSheard, P.W., Doherty, M. (2008) 'Prevalence and severity of external auditory exostoses in breath-hold divers', Journal of laryngology and otology 122 (11):1162-7
- Incidence of bony outgrowths of the external ear canal in U.S. Navy divers.
- Authors: Karegeannes JC
- Issue date: 1995 Sep
- Prevalence of external auditory canal exostoses in surfers.
- Authors: Wong BJ, Cervantes W, Doyle KJ, Karamzadeh AM, Boys P, Brauel G, Mushtaq E
- Issue date: 1999 Sep
- Exostoses of the external auditory canal in white-water kayakers.
- Authors: Moore RD, Schuman TA, Scott TA, Mann SE, Davidson MA, Labadie RF
- Issue date: 2010 Mar
- Prevalence of external auditory canal exostoses in Australian surfboard riders.
- Authors: Hurst W, Bailey M, Hurst B
- Issue date: 2004 May
- Does cold water truly promote diver's ear?
- Authors: Ito M, Ikeda M
- Issue date: 1998 Spring