National primary care guidelines for England: impact on chronic kidney disease prevention in South Asian populations.
AffiliationUniversity of Bedfordshire
MetadataShow full item record
CitationWilkinson, E. et al (2011) 'National primary care guidelines for England: impact on chronic kidney disease prevention in South Asian populations' J Nephrol 25(5):661-71
JournalJournal of Nephrology
- Progression of chronic kidney disease in a multi-ethnic community cohort of patients with diabetes mellitus.
- Authors: Dreyer G, Hull S, Mathur R, Chesser A, Yaqoob MM
- Issue date: 2013 Aug
- A retrospective review of diabetic nephropathy patients during referral to the sub-urban nephrology clinic.
- Authors: Menon R, Mohd Noor FS, Draman CR, Seman MR, Ghani AS
- Issue date: 2012 Sep
- Glycemic control patterns and kidney disease progression among primary care patients with diabetes mellitus.
- Authors: Cummings DM, Larsen LC, Doherty L, Lea CS, Holbert D
- Issue date: 2011 Jul-Aug
- Effect of chronic kidney disease on A1C in individuals being screened for diabetes.
- Authors: Shipman KE, Jawad M, Sullivan KM, Ford C, Gama R
- Issue date: 2015 Apr
- Does good clinical practice at the primary care improve the outcome care for diabetic patients? Gender differences.
- Authors: Bener A, Abdulmalik M, Al-Kazaz M, Sanya R, Buhmaid S, Al-Harthy M, Mohammad AG
- Issue date: 2012 Dec