Issues regarding the delivery of early intervention psychiatric services to the South Asian population in England
AffiliationSouth Essex Partnership University Foundation Trust
Bedfordshire Centre for Mental Health Research
University of Cambridge
University of Bedfordshire
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAgius, M., Talwar, A., Murphy, S. & Zaman, R. (2010) 'Issues regarding the delivery of early intervention psychiatric services to the South Asian population in England', Psychiatria Danubina, 22 (2), pp.266-269.
- Three year outcomes in an early intervention service for psychosis in a multicultural and multiethnic population.
- Authors: Agius M, Shah S, Ramkisson R, Persaud A, Murphy S, Zaman R
- Issue date: 2008 Dec
- Ethnic diversity and pathways to care for a first episode of psychosis in Ontario.
- Authors: Archie S, Akhtar-Danesh N, Norman R, Malla A, Roy P, Zipursky RB
- Issue date: 2010 Jul
- Raised incidence rates of all psychoses among migrant groups: findings from the East London first episode psychosis study.
- Authors: Coid JW, Kirkbride JB, Barker D, Cowden F, Stamps R, Yang M, Jones PB
- Issue date: 2008 Nov
- Epigenetics and migration - considerations based on the incidence of psychosis in South Asians in Luton, England.
- Authors: Tahira A, Agius M
- Issue date: 2012 Sep
- Risk factors associated with repetition of self-harm in black and minority ethnic (BME) groups: a multi-centre cohort study.
- Authors: Cooper J, Steeg S, Webb R, Stewart SL, Applegate E, Hawton K, Bergen H, Waters K, Kapur N
- Issue date: 2013 Jun