Issues regarding the delivery of early intervention psychiatric services to the South Asian population in England
AffiliationSouth Essex Partnership University Foundation Trust
Bedfordshire Centre for Mental Health Research
University of Cambridge
University of Bedfordshire
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAgius, M., Talwar, A., Murphy, S. & Zaman, R. (2010) 'Issues regarding the delivery of early intervention psychiatric services to the South Asian population in England', Psychiatria Danubina, 22 (2), pp.266-269.
- Three year outcomes in an early intervention service for psychosis in a multicultural and multiethnic population.
- Authors: Agius M, Shah S, Ramkisson R, Persaud A, Murphy S, Zaman R
- Issue date: 2008 Dec
- Raised incidence rates of all psychoses among migrant groups: findings from the East London first episode psychosis study.
- Authors: Coid JW, Kirkbride JB, Barker D, Cowden F, Stamps R, Yang M, Jones PB
- Issue date: 2008 Nov
- Ethnic diversity and pathways to care for a first episode of psychosis in Ontario.
- Authors: Archie S, Akhtar-Danesh N, Norman R, Malla A, Roy P, Zipursky RB
- Issue date: 2010 Jul
- Barriers to repeat mammography: cultural perspectives of African-American, Asian, and Hispanic women.
- Authors: Moy B, Park ER, Feibelmann S, Chiang S, Weissman JS
- Issue date: 2006 Jul
- Family support and cardiac rehabilitation: a comparative study of the experiences of South Asian and White-European patients and their carer's living in the United Kingdom.
- Authors: Astin F, Atkin K, Darr A
- Issue date: 2008 Mar