A preliminary study examining relationships between childhood maltreatment, dissociation, and self-injury in psychiatric outpatients
AffiliationClinical Psychology Service, Bedfordshire
MetadataShow full item record
CitationWachter, T., Murphy, S., Kennerley, H., Wachter, S. (2009) 'A preliminary study examining relationships between childhood maltreatment, dissociation, and self-injury in psychiatric outpatients' J Trauma Dissociation 10 (3):261-75
PublisherTaylor and Francis
JournalJournal of trauma & dissociation : the official journal of the International Society for the Study of Dissociation (ISSD)
- A prospective study of child maltreatment and self-injurious behavior in a community sample.
- Authors: Yates TM, Carlson EA, Egeland B
- Issue date: 2008 Spring
- Childhood maltreatment and migraine (part I). Prevalence and adult revictimization: a multicenter headache clinic survey.
- Authors: Tietjen GE, Brandes JL, Peterlin BL, Eloff A, Dafer RM, Stein MR, Drexler E, Martin VT, Hutchinson S, Aurora SK, Recober A, Herial NA, Utley C, White L, Khuder SA
- Issue date: 2010 Jan
- Child maltreatment, subsequent non-suicidal self-injury and the mediating roles of dissociation, alexithymia and self-blame.
- Authors: Swannell S, Martin G, Page A, Hasking P, Hazell P, Taylor A, Protani M
- Issue date: 2012 Jul-Aug
- Prevalence of dissociative disorders in psychiatric outpatients.
- Authors: Foote B, Smolin Y, Kaplan M, Legatt ME, Lipschitz D
- Issue date: 2006 Apr
- Suicide attempt and self-mutilation among Turkish high school students in relation with abuse, neglect and dissociation.
- Authors: Zoroglu SS, Tuzun U, Sar V, Tutkun H, Savaçs HA, Ozturk M, Alyanak B, Kora ME
- Issue date: 2003 Feb