Neurogenic continence. Part 1: pathophysiology and quality of life
AuthorsPellat, Glynis Collis
AffiliationUniversity of Bedfordshire
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPellat, G.C. (2008) 'Neurogenic continence. Part 1: pathophysiology and quality of ilfe', British Journal of Nursing 17 (13):836-41
PublisherMark Allen Publishing
JournalBritish Journal of Nursing
- The Severity of Bowel Dysfunction in Patients with Neurogenic Bladder.
- Authors: Cameron AP, Rodriguez GM, Gursky A, He C, Clemens JQ, Stoffel JT
- Issue date: 2015 Nov
- The management of adolescents with neurogenic urinary tract and bowel dysfunction.
- Authors: de Kort LM, Bower WF, Swithinbank LV, Marschall-Kehrel D, de Jong TP, Bauer SB
- Issue date: 2012 Sep
- Patient reported outcomes measures in neurogenic bladder and bowel: A systematic review of the current literature.
- Authors: Patel DP, Elliott SP, Stoffel JT, Brant WO, Hotaling JM, Myers JB
- Issue date: 2016 Jan
- Relationship between neurogenic bowel dysfunction and health-related quality of life in persons with spinal cord injury.
- Authors: Liu CW, Huang CC, Yang YH, Chen SC, Weng MC, Huang MH
- Issue date: 2009 Jan
- Women's experiences of living with neurogenic bladder and bowel after spinal cord injury: life controlled by bladder and bowel.
- Authors: Nevedal A, Kratz AL, Tate DG
- Issue date: 2016