Dignified care for children and young people: nurses' perspectives
AffiliationLondon South Bank University
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBaillie, L., Ford, P., Gallagher, A. & Wainwright, P. (2009) 'Dignified care for children and young people: Nurses' perspectives', Paediatric Nursing, 21 (2), pp.24-28.
- Nurses' views on dignity in care.
- Authors: Baillie L, Ford P, Gallagher A, Wainwright P
- Issue date: 2009 Oct
- Copying letters to children and parents: audit and survey of nurses' views.
- Authors: Finlay F, Bedwani S, Bell J, Conway R, Lewis M, Baverstock A
- Issue date: 2008 Oct
- The RCN dignity survey: implications for leaders.
- Authors: Gallagher A, Wainwright P, Baillie L, Ford P
- Issue date: 2009 Jul
- CAMHS liaison: supporting care in general paediatric settings.
- Authors: Watson E
- Issue date: 2006 Feb
- Patients' rights to privacy and dignity in the NHS.
- Authors: Woogara J
- Issue date: 2005 Jan 12-18