AffiliationLondon South Bank University
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBaillie, L. (2009) 'Patient dignity in an acute hospital setting: A case study', International Journal of Nursing Studies, 46 (1), pp.23-36.
- Pedagogical encounters between nurses and patients in a medical ward--a field study.
- Authors: Friberg F, Andersson EP, Bengtsson J
- Issue date: 2007 May
- Patients' feelings about ward nursing regimes and involvement in rule construction.
- Authors: Alexander J
- Issue date: 2006 Oct
- Patients' experiences of interpersonal relationships during first time acute hospitalisation.
- Authors: Blockley C, Alterio M
- Issue date: 2008 Jul
- Patient advocacy and advance care planning in the acute hospital setting.
- Authors: Seal M
- Issue date: 2007 Jun-Aug