AffiliationUniversity of Bedfordshire
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBaillie, L. & Ilott, L. (2010) 'Promoting the dignity of patients in perioperative practice', Journal of Perioperative Practice, 20 (8), pp.278-282.
- Patients' experiences of privacy and dignity. Part 1: a literature review.
- Authors: Whitehead J, Wheeler H
- Issue date: 2008 Mar 27-Apr 9
- A dignified approach to improving the patient experience: promoting privacy, dignity and respect through collaborative training.
- Authors: Chadwick A
- Issue date: 2012 Jul
- Dignity in surgical care: how little we really know.
- Authors: Hampton T, Dawe EJ
- Issue date: 2015 May
- Patient dignity in an acute hospital setting: a case study.
- Authors: Baillie L
- Issue date: 2009 Jan
- Preserving patients' privacy and dignity.
- Authors: Oxtoby K
- Issue date: 2003 Dec 2-8