A Persian translation of the Structured Clinical Interview for Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition: psychometric properties.
Assadi, Seyed Mohammad
Mohammadi, Mohammad Reza
Shooshtari, Mitra Hakim
AffiliationTehran University of Medical Sciences
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe aim of this study is to assess the reliability and validity of a Persian translation of the Structured Clinical Interview for Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition Axis I Disorders (SCID-I) through a multicenter study in a clinical population in Iran.
CitationSharifi, V., Assadi, S.M., Mohammadi, M.R., Amini, H., Kaviani, H., Semnani, Y., Shabani, A., Shahrivar, Z., Davari-Ashtiani, R., Shooshtari, M.H., Seddigh, A. & Jalali, M. (2012) 'A persian translation of the structured clinical interview for diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders, fourth edition: Psychometric properties', Comprehensive Psychiatry, 50(1), pp.86-91.
- Psychometric properties of the Farsi translation of the Kiddie Schedule for Affective Disorders and Schizophrenia-Present and Lifetime Version.
- Authors: Ghanizadeh A, Mohammadi MR, Yazdanshenas A
- Issue date: 2006 Mar 15
- Telephone versus face-to-face administration of the Structured Clinical Interview for Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition, for diagnosis of psychotic disorders.
- Authors: Hajebi A, Motevalian A, Amin-Esmaeili M, Hefazi M, Radgoodarzi R, Rahimi-Movaghar A, Sharifi V
- Issue date: 2012 Jul
- Inter-rater reliability of the Structured Clinical Interview for DSM-IV Axis I Disorders (SCID I) and Axis II Disorders (SCID II).
- Authors: Lobbestael J, Leurgans M, Arntz A
- Issue date: 2011 Jan-Feb
- Quality of life in patients with chronic idiopathic urticaria: the impact of Axis I and Axis II psychiatric disorders.
- Authors: Uguz F, Engin B, Yilmaz E
- Issue date: 2008 Sep-Oct
- Reliability and validity of Japanese version of the Mini-International Neuropsychiatric Interview.
- Authors: Otsubo T, Tanaka K, Koda R, Shinoda J, Sano N, Tanaka S, Aoyama H, Mimura M, Kamijima K
- Issue date: 2005 Oct