Correlates of disordered eating attitudes among male and female young talented dancers: findings from the UK centres for advanced training.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationNordin-Bates, S.M., Walker, I.J. & Redding, E. (2011) 'Correlates of disordered eating attitudes among male and female young talented dancers: findings from the UK centres for advanced training', Eating Disorders, 19 (3) pp. 211-33.
- Perfectionism and eating psychopathology among dancers: the role of high standards and self-criticism.
- Authors: Goodwin H, Arcelus J, Geach N, Meyer C
- Issue date: 2014 Sep
- Age- and gender-related psychological characteristics of adolescent ballet dancers.
- Authors: Neumärker K, Bettle N, Neumärker U, Bettle O
- Issue date: 2000 May-Jun
- The relationship between passion and the psychological well-being of professional dancers.
- Authors: Padham M, Aujla I
- Issue date: 2014 Mar
- Maladaptive eating attitudes of elite and amateur Turkish dancers: are they at risk?
- Authors: Batur S, Kabakci E, Gulol C
- Issue date: 2003 Dec
- Eating attitudes, body image and risk for eating disorders in a group of Spanish dancers.
- Authors: Jáuregui Lobera I, Bolaños-Ríos P, Valero-Blanco E, Ortega-de-la-Torre Á
- Issue date: 2016 Sep 20