AffiliationUniversity of Bedfordshire
SubjectsB390 Complementary Medicine not elsewhere classified
B701 Palliative Care Nursing
MetadataShow full item record
CitationJohns, C. (2009) 'Journeying with Alice: Some things I don't know for certain', Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice, 15 (3), pp.133-135.
- Hospice-Where Peace and Turmoil Coexist.
- Authors: Viswanath V
- Issue date: 2016
- Introducing abdominal massage in palliative care for the relief of constipation.
- Authors: Preece J
- Issue date: 2002 May
- Complementary therapy: aromatherapy with massage for geriatric and hospice care--a call for an holistic approach.
- Authors: Howdyshell C
- Issue date: 1998
- Implementation of a massage therapy program in the home hospice setting.
- Authors: Polubinski JP, West L
- Issue date: 2005 Jul
- Toward easing suffering through reflection.
- Authors: Johns C
- Issue date: 2007 Sep