Effective clinical practice for older people with type 2 diabetes. Glucose regulation is important but other strategies also need to be included.
SubjectsA300 Clinical Medicine
type 2 diabetes
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPaolisso, G., Sinclair, A.J. (2010) 'Effective clinical practice for older people with type 2 diabetes. Glucose regulation is important but other strategies also need to be included', Journal of nutrition, health & aging 14 (1):3-4
- Diabetes and insulin resistance in older people.
- Authors: Viljoen A, Sinclair AJ
- Issue date: 2011 May
- Evidence-based diabetes care for older people with Type 2 diabetes: a critical review.
- Authors: Sinclair AJ, Abdelhafiz AH, Forbes A, Munshi M
- Issue date: 2019 Apr
- Screening for diabetes: managing illness before it occurs.
- Authors: Clancy CM
- Issue date: 2008 Dec
- [Not Available].
- Authors: Jaffiol C, Godeau P
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- [Targeted diabetes prevention in high risk groups: contra].
- Authors: Müller UA
- Issue date: 2005 Apr 29