Caring for older adults with diabetes mellitus: characteristics of carers and their prime roles and responsibilities.
AffiliationUniversity of Bedfordshire
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSinclair, A.J., Armes, D.J., Randhawa, G., Bayer, A.J. (2010) 'Caring for older adults with diabetes mellitus: characteristics of carers and their prime roles and responsibilities', Diabet. Med. 27 (9):1055-9
- Isolation, motivation and balance: living with type 1 or cystic fibrosis-related diabetes.
- Authors: Tierney S, Deaton C, Webb K, Jones A, Dodd M, McKenna D, Rowe R
- Issue date: 2008 Apr
- 'It terrifies me, the thought of the future': listening to the current concerns of informal carers of people with a learning disability.
- Authors: Mansell I, Wilson C
- Issue date: 2010 Mar
- Stroke: the increasing complexity of carer needs.
- Authors: Ski C, O'Connell B
- Issue date: 2007 Jun
- Accommodation needs for carers of and adults with intellectual disability in regional Australia: their hopes for and perceptions of the future.
- Authors: Eley DS, Boyes J, Young L, Hegney DG
- Issue date: 2009 Jul-Sep
- Support needs of carers of dependent adults from a Bangladeshi community.
- Authors: Merrell J, Kinsella F, Murphy F, Philpin S, Ali A
- Issue date: 2005 Sep