AffiliationUniversity of Bedfordshire
MetadataShow full item record
CitationJohns, C. (2009) 'Reflection on my mother dying: A story of caring shame', Journal of Holistic Nursing : Official Journal of the American Holistic Nurses' Association, 27 (2), pp.136-140.
- A young woman sits alone, dying.
- Authors: Srivastava R
- Issue date: 2005 Jun 3
- Discharging patients from hospice to nursing home: a retrospective case note review.
- Authors: Enes SP, Lucas CF, Aberdein N, Lucioni J
- Issue date: 2004 Mar
- Meeting the psychosocial needs of terminally ill patients.
- Authors: Kavanaugh KM
- Issue date: 1998 Sep
- Dying in the curative system: the haematology/oncology dilemma. Part 1.
- Authors: McGrath P
- Issue date: 2001 Oct
- Delirium as letting go: An ethnographic analysis of hospice care and family moral experience.
- Authors: Wright DK, Brajtman S, Cragg B, Macdonald ME
- Issue date: 2015 Dec