Serum profiling reveals distinctive proteomic markers in chronic myeloid leukaemia patients
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMohamedali, A. et al (2009) 'Serum profiling reveals distinctive proteomic markers in chronic myeloid leukaemia patients' Br. J. Haematol. 144 (2):263-5
JournalBritish journal of haematology
SponsorsLeukaemia and Lymphoma Research
- [Protein profiles of serum in gastric cancer at a high-risk area by SELDI-TOF mass spectrometry].
- Authors: Wang YS, Shen J, Yu JK, Zhang L, Ma JL, You WC, Pan KF
- Issue date: 2008 Sep
- Serum amyloid A as a prognostic marker in melanoma identified by proteomic profiling.
- Authors: Findeisen P, Zapatka M, Peccerella T, Matzk H, Neumaier M, Schadendorf D, Ugurel S
- Issue date: 2009 May 1
- Myeloid leukaemia in systemic lupus erythematosus--a nested case-control study based on Swedish registers.
- Authors: Löfström B, Backlin C, Sundström C, Hellström-Lindberg E, Ekbom A, Lundberg IE
- Issue date: 2009 Oct
- [Characteristics of hematopoiesis in patients with chronic leukosis-reticulosis].
- Authors: Abdulkadyrov KM, Kuraleva VV, Teodorovich VP, Freĭdzon VA
- Issue date: 1970 Aug
- Understanding acute and chronic myeloid leukaemia.
- Authors: Campbell K
- Issue date: 1995 Nov 22-28