CD66a (CEACAM1) is the only CD66 variant expressed on the surface of plasma cells in multiple myeloma: a refined target for radiotherapy trials?
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLee, C., Guinn, B.A., Brooks, S.E., Orchard, K. (2010) 'CD66a (CEACAM1) is the only CD66 variant expressed on the surface of plasma cells in multiple myeloma: a refined target for radiotherapy trials?' 149 (5):795-6
JournalBritish journal of haematology
SponsorsLeukaemia and Lymphoma Research, Cancer Research U.K.
- CD200 expression in plasma cell myeloma.
- Authors: Olteanu H, Harrington AM, Hari P, Kroft SH
- Issue date: 2011 May
- Expression of CD66a (human C-CAM) and other members of the carcinoembryonic antigen gene family of adhesion molecules in human colorectal adenomas.
- Authors: Nollau P, Scheller H, Kona-Horstmann M, Rohde S, Hagenmüller F, Wagener C, Neumaier M
- Issue date: 1997 Jun 15
- MICA expressed by multiple myeloma and monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance plasma cells Costimulates pamidronate-activated gammadelta lymphocytes.
- Authors: Girlanda S, Fortis C, Belloni D, Ferrero E, Ticozzi P, Sciorati C, Tresoldi M, Vicari A, Spies T, Groh V, Caligaris-Cappio F, Ferrarini M
- Issue date: 2005 Aug 15
- Instability of immunophenotype in plasma cell myeloma.
- Authors: Cao W, Goolsby CL, Nelson BP, Singhal S, Mehta J, Peterson LC
- Issue date: 2008 Jun
- Flow cytometric immunophenotypic analysis of 306 cases of multiple myeloma.
- Authors: Lin P, Owens R, Tricot G, Wilson CS
- Issue date: 2004 Apr