Welcome to the University of Bedfordshire Repository - an open access repository giving you access to the continuing research activity undertaken at the university.
Searching the repository is easy - you can use the search box or the browse options on the left.
Submissions to the Repository (other than theses) are currently closed while we implement a new research management system. In the interim, urgent submissions which need to be made available to be considered for REF2020 will be uploaded by members of the repository team. Fill in the form at https://in.beds.ac.uk/MARC/newsletters/repository/1.5-Appendix-5-Repository-submission-form.docx and email us at email@example.com
If you’d like further information or have a query about the repository then please contact us.
- Unaccompanied minors seeking for protection in the European Union: will a fair and adequate asylum system ever see the light?
- Having to (re)settle for second best? The gap between theory and practice in the resettlement of children
- Memorable life events and disclosure of child sexual abuse: possibilities and challenges across diverse contexts
- On self-neglect and safeguarding adult reviews: diminishing returns or adding value?
- Assessing the harm inside: a study contextualising boys' self-harm in custody