Welcome to the University of Bedfordshire Repository - an open access repository giving you access to the continuing research activity undertaken at the university.
Searching the repository is easy - you can use the search box or the browse options on the left.
Submissions to the Repository (other than theses) are currently closed while we implement a new research management system. In the interim, urgent submissions which need to be made available to be considered for REF2020 will be uploaded by members of the repository team. Fill in the form at https://in.beds.ac.uk/MARC/newsletters/repository/1.5-Appendix-5-Repository-submission-form.docx and email us at email@example.com
If you’d like further information or have a query about the repository then please contact us.
- UK company strategies in reducing carbon dioxide emissions
- Refusing to kill: selective conscientious objection and professional military duties
- Media reporting of war crimes trials and civil society responses in post-conflict Sierra Leone
- Innovative navigation artificial intelligence for motor racing games
- Antireflection and self‐cleaning structures for solar cells using laser interference nanolithography