Welcome to the University of Bedfordshire Repository - an open access repository giving you access to the continuing research activity undertaken at the university.
Searching the repository is easy - you can use the search box or the browse options on the left.
Submissions to the Repository (other than theses) are currently closed while we implement a new research management system. In the interim, urgent submissions which need to be made available to be considered for REF2020 will be uploaded by members of the repository team. Fill in the form at https://in.beds.ac.uk/MARC/newsletters/repository/1.5-Appendix-5-Repository-submission-form.docx and email us at email@example.com
If you’d like further information or have a query about the repository then please contact us.
- Business strategy and organisational development: organisational archetypes and sociocognitive processes in the frameworks of configurational approach
- A research project to aid Volleyball England meet their ‘increasing participation’ funding requirement
- Sound as performance: from the periphery to performance form
- A lot going on: the links between going missing, forced marriage and child sexual exploitation
- The transfer of HR practices of four multinational companies (MNCS) to their subsidiaries in Nigeria