Welcome to the University of Bedfordshire Repository - an open access repository giving you access to the continuing research activity undertaken at the university.
Searching the repository is easy - you can use the search box or the browse options on the left.
Submissions to the Repository (other than theses) are currently managed via our Research Management System. Do not try to upload your publication here. If you have any queries about this please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like further information or have a query about the repository then please contact us.
- Book review: How to be an academic superhero: establishing and sustaining a successful career in the social sciences, arts and humanities, Iain Hay, Edward Elgar, 2017
- Book review: Learner‐centred pedagogy: principles and practice, Kevin Michael Klipfel & Dani Brecher Cook (Facet Publishing, 2017)
- Teaching online (book excerpt from a work in progress)
- Lecture capture: reflections on pedagogy vs. perception
- Why do people become academics? a personal, reflective, account linking higher education & community development