Welcome to the University of Bedfordshire Repository - an open access repository giving you access to the continuing research activity undertaken at the university.
Searching the repository is easy - you can use the search box or the browse options on the left.
Submissions to the Repository (other than theses) are currently managed via our Research Management System. Do not try to upload your publication here. If you have any queries about this please email us at email@example.com.
If you’d like further information or have a query about the repository then please contact us.
- Book review: 'The librarians’ book on teaching through games and play' , Andrew Walsh, Innovative Libraries, 2018
- Book review: 'The mini book of teaching tips for librarians' , 2nd Edition, Andrew Walsh, Innovative Libraries, 2018
- Book review : 'Academics’ international teaching journeys: personal narratives of transition in higher education', Anesa Hosein, Namrata Rao, Chloe Shu‐Hua Yeh, Ian M. Kinchin (Editors), Bloomsbury, 2018
- Moving from learning developers to learning development practitioners
- “We don’t need to write to learn computer sciences”: writing instruction and the question of first‐year, later or not‐at‐all