Welcome to the University of Bedfordshire Repository - an open access repository giving you access to the continuing research activity undertaken at the university.
Searching the repository is easy - you can use the search box or the browse options on the left.
Submissions to the Repository (other than theses) are currently closed while we implement a new research management system. In the interim, urgent submissions which need to be made available to be considered for REF2020 will be uploaded by members of the repository team. Fill in the form at https://in.beds.ac.uk/MARC/newsletters/repository/1.5-Appendix-5-Repository-submission-form.docx and email us at email@example.com
If you’d like further information or have a query about the repository then please contact us.
- The development of a novel on-line system for the monitoring and control of fermentation processes
- Early successional processes of basaltic lava ecosystems on Mt.Etna (Sicily) with additional comparative studies of Mauna Loa (Hawaii)
- Water deficit responses of non-nodulated and nodulated Vicia faba (broad bean) when supplied with various forms on concentrations of medium nitrogen nutrition
- Challenges facing government revenue from the Nigerian oil industry: a system dynamics approach
- Novel optimization schemes for service composition in the cloud using learning automata-based matrix factorization